Another one down

Phew!
Didn't have a chance to do a whole lot last night - had an April 20 BBQ on the shores of Nightcliff in Darwin - magical sunset just for people taking photos.

Have a few sets sent to me to pop on Flickr as "misc April 20 peeps", so I'll get around to that tonight.

I know there were a few people 420-ing that will take a little while to get on - but give it a few days and there will be quite a number I think.

There were a few "I forgot it was April 20" excuses...man...I called it "The Celebration of April 20" how much more obvious could I be?

Anyways - lots of sets coming - will start to high light some of the best shots here on the blog - but have a look at the ever expanding Flickr group page - oh yeah and if you're on Flickr - remember to pop the photos on the Group - so they are part of the pool - don't just pop themon andforget about em'.

More later KFS.

Comments

Popular Posts