Almost time again


Well kiddies it's almost time again.

Gearing up for Sunday - if you'd like to post to the flickr account - do it now! There is a delay time for new accounts and being able to log photos onto the site - so give it 24 hours at least - go on - do it now - it's easy and free.

if you can't...well - I don't believe you to be frank - but you can email me the pictures of your set after the day is done kungfusyme@"thisbitcanbeignoreditistothrowofspam"gmail.com

and if you are using a real camera - i can scan etc... if you need.

Darwin April 20-ers can come along to a end of day Barbeque at east point that I'm organising - so give me a call - the rest of you should make your own plns - or catch the flight tonight and sleep on my couch.

okidoke - get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumble!
Syme.

Comments

Popular Posts